Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:30:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

60 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Which Ugg Boot is the Earnest Act on  (Read 255 times)

greetrorage

• View Profile
    • Christian Louboutin shoes since they are too good
Which Ugg Boot is the Earnest Act on
« on: September 21, 2011, 11:53:27 PM »
Ugg boots... did you know that before the name was trademarked it was Aussie slang for ugly? Apparently these boots have been made for over 200 years in the land down under. Designed to be worn to be comfy and warm... more function than fashion.   

A closer look at the design though reveals more than a cozy boot. In order to be Ug, Ugh or UGGs they be made of 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin. This gives the boot their famous fit and durability, soft and snugly like a sock but be tough enough to worn outdoors.   
The next unique quality of the Ug boot is the fleece lining. Australians are said to have worn these year round. The soft lining is said to trap in body heat like goose down in the cold weather. Yet, in the hot Australian summers you could still wear your ugly boots around because the natural fibers pull the perspiration away from your body.   
I have to say these boots do sound pretty cool; no wonder they have so many fans! Still I don't know what these trademarked UGG boots are all about why are they so expensive when the old genuine ug's were 20 to 30 dollars? I think in reality it all comes down to marketing...   
The trade named UGG boots are made by a company called Decker Outdoor Corporation. Long story short, in 1971 Australian surfer registered the name UGH-Boots and then later sold he then sold his rights to Decker OC. Decker now trades in Australia asUGG Australiaand has some of the original manufacturers building boots for them. Now this next tidbit may surprise you; due to the immense popularity of the boots, many of the models are now manufactured in China! Kind of funny a product that is synonymous with Australian gets bought by an American and now gets manufactured in China.   

Either they are all really sellgenuine Ugg boots, which is good, or 2 They are all wrong for sale, which is sad.I accept already covered the bases here.That's it.Let's start the ball rolling by it on price.I will not mention any figures, because prices vary and change from time to time.When they return "all gathered in one small area that is meant.My point is, if one store offers a price which is obviously much, much weaker than the others, then, in what language, which is a gift that companies are selling fake sheepskin ugg boots.True "UGG Australia boots sheepskin" are quite expensive.By no agency this is a "comprehensive" account of 'tips" on acute a 18-carat Ugg from a affected one; in fact, a affected Ugg boots may canyon all of the "visual" admonition signs which I mentioned aloft perhaps because the counterfeiters themselves accept "wised up", but, for sure, a lot of affected ugg bailey button abort the "FIT TEST" and the "FUR TESTS" mentioned above, while a lot of their sellers abort the 'tEST THE SELLER" tests.But here is what I propose, can you do to "eradicate" forgeries: If there are several transactions with short ugg boots in your area please everyone, with prices.   

Decker Outdoor clearly states that although many of their products are now built in China they still use genuine Australian sheepskin so you get those great all season qualities. Now where do you buy Decker Ugg Boots? If you are in the U.S., a trip to your local mall will get you a pair of classic cardies, talls or shorts at a decent price. Head over to Nordstrom, Journeys, Macys or Dillards at your neighborhood mall. If you want to save gas and time the online shoe giant zappos.com can hook you up with a pair in a couple of days.   

So what about the Ugg knockoffs that you see for less money? Chances are the ones that are less money thanUggsare made of cow's suede. Compared to the Australian sheepskin there is no comparison the sheepskin breaths and keeps your feet comfortable in hot or cold weather the cheaper product is just going to get sweaty. If you're looking for the true ugly comfort go Australian!

http://www.voicesofindependence.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33399
http://curitibanos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65852
http://www.justinbieberfanfiction.com/forums/index.php?topic=37007.new#new