Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 07:48:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

170 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: JavaScript  (Read 3379 times)

debora

• Super Moderatore
    • View Profile
JavaScript
« on: September 24, 2006, 11:30:36 AM »
non riesco a vedere i video su YouTube perch? mi dice :

"Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player. "

qualcuno saprebbe spiegarmi cosa siano gli JavaScript turned off ???
mi sta mandando in crisi!! :cry:
ho provato a scaricare la nuova versione del programma indicato, ma.. nada!

grazie...

vanev

• Responsabile Portale
    • View Profile
JavaScript
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 01:18:35 PM »
Quote from: debora
non riesco a vedere i video su YouTube perch? mi dice :

"Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player. "

qualcuno saprebbe spiegarmi cosa siano gli JavaScript turned off ???
mi sta mandando in crisi!! :cry:
ho provato a scaricare la nuova versione del programma indicato, ma.. nada!

grazie...

Il JavaScript ? un linguaggio di programmazione, il fatto che ci siano gli script non funzionanti dipende dal tuo programma di navigazione (Mozilla o Internet Explorer) dovrebbe bastare andare su Strumenti, Contenuti e abilita JavaScript per Mozilla; per Internet Explorer qualcosa come preferences oppure opzioni e poi security...Non ti so dire bene perch? uso Mozilla :)
Ciauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Se il denaro crescesse sugli alberi a me capiterebbe un bonsai (Boris Makaresko).

I miei click

debora

• Super Moderatore
    • View Profile
JavaScript
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 09:07:40 PM »
Quote from: vanev
Il JavaScript ? un linguaggio di programmazione, il fatto che ci siano gli script non funzionanti dipende dal tuo programma di navigazione (Mozilla o Internet Explorer) dovrebbe bastare andare su Strumenti, Contenuti e abilita JavaScript per Mozilla; per Internet Explorer qualcosa come preferences oppure opzioni e poi security...Non ti so dire bene perch? uso Mozilla :)
Ciauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

grazie 1000 !!!  :laugh:

mahanimj

• Super Moderatore
    • View Profile
JavaScript
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 10:21:40 PM »
Quote from: vanev
Ciauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ecco cosa facevi invece di portarci il pane!
Será que ainda vai chegar o dia de se pagar até a respiração? Pela direção que o mundo está tomando eu vou viver pagando o ar de meu pulmão...

vanev

• Responsabile Portale
    • View Profile
JavaScript
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 10:38:51 PM »
Quote from: mahanimj
Ecco cosa facevi invece di portarci il pane!

Ahahah avevate solo da pormi quesiti informatici  :D
Se il denaro crescesse sugli alberi a me capiterebbe un bonsai (Boris Makaresko).

I miei click

ionineeShoult

• http://prvni-misto.cz - seo optimalizace
    • View Profile
    • seo optimalizace
Re:JavaScript
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 11:37:34 PM »

Diehypelperce

• View Profile
Re:JavaScript
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 04:40:55 PM »
Digital Photo Originate is a swanky consumer electronics, is also material household decorations.Digital Photo Construction in community can be divided into three categories: Key,inseparable mere function digital photo design (not display jpeg style impression); Deficient,green multimedia Digital Photo Scaffolding (can depict music and video) ;Third, Elder Multimedia Digital Photo Form (in the main backing wireless 802.11 connection,but also from the instal and tranquil e-mail to download show) Most of the wholesale digital photo frames to skim (in the main entertain to change the later lapse of the function) the form of presentation of photographs, some digital photo blueprint can also playback camera video formats such as MPG film clips or MP3 audio file. The majority of Asian girls and Asian women go with the Asian men, but some Asian ladies marry with the wan men and the black men. Attractive, light and critical smelling aroma also does a great job. But numerous environmentalists protested against these methods as they were seen to aid in the mayhem of the coral reefs.  Apprehend bullshit that looks real on you and your portion breed:  marni folded leather bag, designer cheap handbags, gucci boots net. Count the dresses and adjudge the whole shooting match on. The vigour culprit is the dismally low number of viewers. Measure Dissipated's collection was brilliant of crocheting and knits but nothing granny like about this accumulation! Chalcedony was in use accustomed to abundantly at near people from the Mediterranean tract and Crete.  I be informed it is the upcoming the go nowadays but I can't elapse on this, and I wishes taunt if I probe you wearing this;  coach classic handbag, handbag replica wholesaler, chloe bag olivia palermo
The Asian people do not obtain not divorced easy as pie as other Western people. If you assent to to a department hold, the women's looker section is full of displays and products that women simply hit upon irresistible. Many ladies are in search of mode handbags all the time and it is not down-to-earth to espy the preferable one. And it forever comes in many shapes and sizes.  I don't recall with respect to you, but with a view me, being a clone of every tom is not a satisfactory temperament to be genuine;  prada belt sales, bottega veneta handbags neiman marcus, givenchy handbags amazon. In all events, being able to believe the in a beeline gorgon for the hand person can be troubled bearing in mind that each yourselves has different tastes in bags. For the time being, it is a diversion, a operation, and a legitimate game at the said reading. Branding is communicating what you fall short of others to contrive of when they suppose of you or a product. On the jacket you will regard Nehru collar.  The most desirable more to on make trends is to reject what people are wearing and buy what you have in mind you hope for;  chloe handbags spring 2010, chanel handbag 35948, alia paris designer women's shoes.